This post is a little late as I was celebrating Galentines Day yesterday. Tonight’s Valentines date is with Community and Parks and Rec so don’t fear, here’s some of what happened this past week.
- Senator Patrick Brazeau found himself in hot water last week as he was charged with assault and sexual assault. He was kicked out of Conservative caucus and put on forced leave from the senate.
- John Baird met with John Kerry, U.S. Secretary. Canada was the 1st foreign meeting for Kerry as Secretary.
- Jeffrey Delisle, the Canadian who spied for mother Russia, was sentenced to 20 years.
- A question regarding a zombie apocalypse was asked in the House of Commons this week… I thought questions like that only happened during QMP.
- North Korea carried out a nuclear test which is pretty scary stuff.
- Quebec law banning the use of tanning beds under 18 is now in effect.
- American Airlines and U.S. Airways have agreed to merge. If this happens they will be the largest airline in the world.
- Oscar Pistorius, Paralympian/Olympian, aka. Blade Runner, was arrested for the murder of his girlfriend.
- The IOC has dropped wrestling from 2020 Olympics.
- Pope Benedict is to resign Feb. 28. Three Canadian cardinals are to be part of the conclave to elect the new pope.
- How Justin Bieber Spent Grammy Night
- Survivor started last night. There wasn’t enough Malcolm.
- What a little lair.
- Kids react to Valentines Day… I think I may share a few of the same answers
- The Harlem Shake has become a thing. This news station will tell you a little about it.
- My university got a couple volunteers to make a video.